717-739-8029

Moderator: Board of Directors

Kenney
Web Wheeler
Web Wheeler

Windsheild mount lights

Post by Kenney » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:38 pm

Hey eric,

I am trying to peice together a kit so I can install lights on my windsheild, and put in a switch panel to connect them to. I think I put a list together with everything I would need, if you think I need something else to make it work please let me know.

Thanks, Matt

-Kc HiLites Apollo 6 round driving beam light kit
-Poison Spyder A-pillar mount (believe this would be the right mount but not sure, I have rough country side mirror relocating kit so the side top two screws are used on the a pillar, so I can only get a mount that attaches to the two screws under the windsheild on the front side)
-Daystar JK camo rocker switch panel
-Daystar blue rocker switch

Kenney
Web Wheeler
Web Wheeler

Re: Windsheild mount lights

Post by Kenney » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:29 pm

or looking at quadratec I found this:

KC HiLiTES Windshield Light Mount Brackets in Black
For 07-13 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK
Quadratec Part No: 12110.604
Manufacturer Part No: 7316

wrks6
The Board
The Board

Post by wrks6 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:21 am

I've got the Poison Spyder and Rough Trail light mounts in stock. I can order the Apollo lights and I also carry Eagle Eye Lights and the Rigid Dually LED lights have been very popular with the JKs for windshield lights. For the light switch options I'd go with either the Daystar panels like you mentioned or the Rugged Ridge A Pillar pods. The are sold with or without switches.

Thanks!
kNOw Where 2Jeep
717-739-8029
www.knowwhere2jeep.com

Kenney
Web Wheeler
Web Wheeler

Post by Kenney » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:05 pm

Do you not have the KC light or are you not suggesting that light? It was on your site and it didnt seem to break the bank, But I guess I will look into the other lights that you said when I get home, then let you know so we can figure some prices out. I am definitly trying to get a order together for windsheild lights, so I will keep you posted. What size lights did, I want to say Kent (probably wrong, but the other person who was with us on 7/13) have?

wrks6
The Board
The Board

Post by wrks6 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:22 pm

Nothing wrong with the Apollo lights at all. I was just suggesting a few for you to look at since it sounded like you were searching around. Kent has 6" lights on his windshield.

Thanks!
kNOw Where 2Jeep
717-739-8029
www.knowwhere2jeep.com

Kenney
Web Wheeler
Web Wheeler

Post by Kenney » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:41 pm

Yea sorry I realized after I sent that, Apollo is Kc... I am a little slow. I started looking into those LED ones and I am starting to lean towards them, but my computer at work sucks. So once I get home I will look into it more and let you know for sure. I am assuming that you would sell a windsheild mount for the rigid LED lights? Sorry for all the questions just hate ordering wrong things.

matt