Excessive posts

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING!

Moderator: Board of Directors

karlvin08
Crotchety Old Bastard
Crotchety Old Bastard

Excessive posts

Post by karlvin08 » Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:04 pm

While the Administrators and moderators here try to do our best not to interfere with what members post unless there is improper content, please keep in mind that when you log in and look at 2 or 3 pages of nothing it gets a little old. When posting please do not hit the refresh/reload button as it will cause a double post. If you do see that you double posted do the right thing and go back and delete it. Nobody will give you a cookie for having the most posts here. Also please refrain from posting - hey ______ i sent you a PM so check your messages - or -hey thanks for the PM I sent you one back-. The rest of the club doesnt want to know what conversations you are having and with whom. If it becomes necessary we will start checking to see if we need to have people recieve an e-mail and a pop-up message when they have PM's in thier inbox.
Overgunned? Hell, that's better than the alternative.
A big hole lets a lot of air in, and a lot of blood out.
E. Kieth

Reading is Fundamental

My 3 Favorite words..."Your prescriptions ready"
NavinRJohnson wrote:Sorry, but you guys are clueless. Any hair left on the badger interferes with the process, because the bits of the watermelon get caught in the hair. It's a sticky phucking mess. You don't really want to have to deal with that while looking for the quarter.