Greetings MJC!

I offer residential mortgage services in all 50 states. I provide market info to fellow wheelers, and offer my assistance with your home financing needs in any area necessary.

Moderator: Board of Directors

el_flasko
Trail Rated
Trail Rated

Greetings MJC!

Post by el_flasko » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:07 pm

I just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself to the club, and tell you a little bit about what I do.

I offer mortgage financing for fellow wheelers and referrals in MD, VA, PA, and DE. I have been in banking and finance for over 12yrs, and the bulk of those years have been spent in mortgage lending. I own Harford Funding Group, Inc. in Bel Air MD. I opened my company almost 2yrs ago and I spend a good bit of my time helping fellow wheelers with their financing needs.

I will post market info in this section to keep you informed about current rates and market conditions, and I am happy to answer any questions or scenarios you may have. I can do all mortgage transactions inicluding purchase, refinance, debt consolidation, and home equity loans/lines.

Buying or refi'ing a home can be the biggest financial transaction of your life, so give me an opportunity to walk you thru the entire process and give you a comfort level with service and prices you simply can't find with larger banks etc.

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to being a contributing member/vendor of MJC!

Ryan Lowry
Ryan@HarfordFunding.com
Ryan Lowry
Branch Manager
Ryanlowry@comcast.net
http://www.1stmarinermortgage.com/rlowry
Work: 410-804-5978
Fax: 443-563-1074

Walt2GPinPA

Re: Greetings MJC!

Post by Walt2GPinPA » Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:09 pm

how did you get into this industry, and how would one go about getting into that industry?

has business been a little harder in the last year or so for you, or easier, being that you are on the financing end?

Just curious.
I have learned from my evil ways and will not put disgusting photos in my sig any more

Spitfire
Web Wheeler
Web Wheeler

Post by Spitfire » Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:19 pm

Really makes a guy comfortable with a business owned by a guy named el_FLASKo
'01 TJ 4 cylinder, 2" coil spacer lift, 31" BFG A/T's

el_flasko
Trail Rated
Trail Rated

Post by el_flasko » Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:22 pm

Walt2GPinPA wrote:how did you get into this industry, and how would one go about getting into that industry?

has business been a little harder in the last year or so for you, or easier, being that you are on the financing end?

Just curious.
Got into banking/consumer lending right out of college in 95, and been doing it ever since. The industry has been all over the place over the last year, but the referral network I've built over the years has helped me grow when others are doing the opposite. Good service and prices usually bring return business etc.

Spitfire wrote:Really makes a guy comfortable with a business owned by a guy named el_FLASKo
Some names are earned at post trail ride campfires I suppose. Sorry you don't feel comfortable with my screen name...
Ryan Lowry
Branch Manager
Ryanlowry@comcast.net

Spitfire
Web Wheeler
Web Wheeler

Post by Spitfire » Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:38 pm

Spitfire wrote:Really makes a guy comfortable with a business owned by a guy named el_FLASKo
Some names are earned at post trail ride campfires I suppose. Sorry you don't feel comfortable with my screen name...[/quote]

I was only joking.

You're Numero Uno in my book.
'01 TJ 4 cylinder, 2" coil spacer lift, 31" BFG A/T's

el_flasko
Trail Rated
Trail Rated

Post by el_flasko » Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:31 pm

Spitfire wrote:
Some names are earned at post trail ride campfires I suppose. Sorry you don't feel comfortable with my screen name...
I was only joking.

You're Numero Uno in my book.[/quote]

I know, hopefully you know I was kidding back :wink: :lol:
Ryan Lowry
Branch Manager
Ryanlowry@comcast.net