This post submitted for el_flasko to MJC Members.

I offer residential mortgage services in all 50 states. I provide market info to fellow wheelers, and offer my assistance with your home financing needs in any area necessary.

Moderator: Board of Directors

Post Reply
User avatar
Jacks or Better
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 2218
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 7:42 am
Location: Eastern Shore
Contact:

This post submitted for el_flasko to MJC Members.

Post by Jacks or Better » Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:32 pm

el_flasko wrote:
Just an update to everyone on MJC that I am in the process of correcting my login/registration so I can continue contributing to the board and my vendor section. For now, please contact me via email at Rlowry@mdmutual.com , or on my office line at 410-670-7025. I apologize for the delay, and look forward to answering any questions you may have directly.

Ryan Lowry
Maryland Mutual Mortgage
This Edit Button has been remade for PAT! Image

Image

User avatar
karlvin08
Crotchety Old Bastard
Crotchety Old Bastard
Posts: 2251
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2004 10:35 pm
Location: Clarksville, TN
Contact:

Re: This post submitted for el_flasko to MJC Members.

Post by karlvin08 » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:09 pm

If el_flasko is still having login trouble have him email me at karlvin08 @ gmail.com and i can get him fixed up with a temporary password. Or if someone else is already taking care of im i will just go back to my beer. :lol:
Overgunned? Hell, that's better than the alternative.
A big hole lets a lot of air in, and a lot of blood out.
E. Kieth

Reading is Fundamental

My 3 Favorite words..."Your prescriptions ready"
NavinRJohnson wrote:Sorry, but you guys are clueless. Any hair left on the badger interferes with the process, because the bits of the watermelon get caught in the hair. It's a sticky phucking mess. You don't really want to have to deal with that while looking for the quarter.

User avatar
el_flasko
Trail Rated
Trail Rated
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:43 pm
Location: Abingdon, MD
Contact:

Re: This post submitted for el_flasko to MJC Members.

Post by el_flasko » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:44 am

Thank you both for your assistance getting this corrected. I was getting kinda desperate. I appreciate it a bunch. Can anyone change the Vendor name for me as well? Maryland Mutual Mortgage, LLC.

Karl, I really appreciate the help :D


PS...rates are stupid low, so if anyone needs me, let me know :wink:

Ryan
410-670-7025
Rlowry@mdmutual.com
Ryan Lowry
Branch Manager
Ryanlowry@comcast.net
http://www.1stmarinermortgage.com/rlowry
Work: 410-804-5978
Fax: 443-563-1074

User avatar
karlvin08
Crotchety Old Bastard
Crotchety Old Bastard
Posts: 2251
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2004 10:35 pm
Location: Clarksville, TN
Contact:

Re: This post submitted for el_flasko to MJC Members.

Post by karlvin08 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:29 am

No Problem, glad I could help you out. As far as the section name i think i gotcha taken care of. Anything else you need just let us know and one of us will get it taken care of. 8) 8)
Overgunned? Hell, that's better than the alternative.
A big hole lets a lot of air in, and a lot of blood out.
E. Kieth

Reading is Fundamental

My 3 Favorite words..."Your prescriptions ready"
NavinRJohnson wrote:Sorry, but you guys are clueless. Any hair left on the badger interferes with the process, because the bits of the watermelon get caught in the hair. It's a sticky phucking mess. You don't really want to have to deal with that while looking for the quarter.

User avatar
wesleypipesyo
Autoerotic Post Whore
Autoerotic Post Whore
Posts: 9199
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:46 pm
Location: United Socialist States of America
Contact:

Re: This post submitted for el_flasko to MJC Members.

Post by wesleypipesyo » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:32 am

Hey Ryan,

How are these steam line mortgages working? Are the closing costs adding a significant amount of money to the principle of the loan?
:jeff
jeepboy wrote:I'm not a fan of electric lime so I'm in!
NavinRJohnson wrote: And I was like: you want an angle grinder to the face old man?
clicky

01-20-13

User avatar
el_flasko
Trail Rated
Trail Rated
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:43 pm
Location: Abingdon, MD
Contact:

Re: This post submitted for el_flasko to MJC Members.

Post by el_flasko » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:18 am

wesleypipesyo wrote:Hey Ryan,

How are these steam line mortgages working? Are the closing costs adding a significant amount of money to the principle of the loan?
A typical streamline adds very little to principle as compared to a true refi. You see these more with gov't loans than anywhere else really. The "New gov't programs" they have been yapping about on TV have not trickled over our way yet (if they even will). I consider all the gov't promises BS until I see them on my own :wink:
Ryan Lowry
Branch Manager
Ryanlowry@comcast.net
http://www.1stmarinermortgage.com/rlowry
Work: 410-804-5978
Fax: 443-563-1074

User avatar
TonyTJ
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 1864
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:44 pm
Location: perry hall

Re: This post submitted for el_flasko to MJC Members.

Post by TonyTJ » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:13 am

el_flasko wrote:
wesleypipesyo wrote:Hey Ryan,

How are these steam line mortgages working? Are the closing costs adding a significant amount of money to the principle of the loan?
A typical streamline adds very little to principle as compared to a true refi. You see these more with gov't loans than anywhere else really. The "New gov't programs" they have been yapping about on TV have not trickled over our way yet (if they even will). I consider all the gov't promises BS until I see them on my own :wink:
i just streamlined and alot of my costs were credited back due to new regulations or something on the lines of that. was very cheap to do.
Image
NavinRJohnson wrote:Have you kicked it and called it a motherless whore?
07 WK
00-TJ RIP

User avatar
el_flasko
Trail Rated
Trail Rated
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:43 pm
Location: Abingdon, MD
Contact:

Re: This post submitted for el_flasko to MJC Members.

Post by el_flasko » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:45 am

TonyTJ wrote:
el_flasko wrote:
wesleypipesyo wrote:Hey Ryan,

How are these steam line mortgages working? Are the closing costs adding a significant amount of money to the principle of the loan?
A typical streamline adds very little to principle as compared to a true refi. You see these more with gov't loans than anywhere else really. The "New gov't programs" they have been yapping about on TV have not trickled over our way yet (if they even will). I consider all the gov't promises BS until I see them on my own :wink:
i just streamlined and alot of my costs were credited back due to new regulations or something on the lines of that. was very cheap to do.
Streamlines are typically very cheap. Guidelines for these (and most transactions now) are changing almost daily. Ask questions if you have scenarios...best to get me via email ;)

Rlowry@mdmutual.com

Ryan :D
Ryan Lowry
Branch Manager
Ryanlowry@comcast.net
http://www.1stmarinermortgage.com/rlowry
Work: 410-804-5978
Fax: 443-563-1074

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest