RCQ - KOH May 20-22

Announcements on other club trail rides

Moderator: Board of Directors

PINKY

Re: RCQ - KOH May 20-22

Post by PINKY » Mon May 16, 2011 11:08 am

FSUJK wrote:Will you all be watching and wheeling afterwards? I didn't end up going today like I had wanted to. Not much interest and the weather is pretty crappy. I have yet to go!
we'll (orangespear, rj91jeep and i) be watching saturday and wheeling sunday. we'll be doing blue/black/reds and you're welcome to join us
'82 CJ-8 Scrambler 5.0EFI

NavinRJohnson

Post by NavinRJohnson » Mon May 16, 2011 11:20 pm

Orangespear and Pinky
John3676 and a midget
slvrjp00 and GFU
ReneDave
98ZJHagerstown
Rj91jeep
RkyMtnH
Tiller8, possibility the GF.

:cry:
Paul

john3676

Post by john3676 » Mon May 16, 2011 11:26 pm

Your not going now Paul?

NavinRJohnson

Post by NavinRJohnson » Tue May 17, 2011 6:27 am

Can't make it. Wife not doing well this week.
Paul

OrangeSpear
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by OrangeSpear » Tue May 17, 2011 8:22 am

NavinRJohnson wrote:Can't make it. Wife not doing well this week.
sorry to hear that. I really hope she gets better. Hope to see you out there next time.

ReneDave

Post by ReneDave » Tue May 17, 2011 8:51 am

Sorry to hear that Paul, take care of the home fries and we'll abuse our livers for you. You (and your playlist) will be missed!
"I like when things catch fire and explode, which means I do not have your best interests in mind."

OrangeSpear
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by OrangeSpear » Tue May 17, 2011 9:20 am

If you don't mind, lets add some info to the list. If your doing your own thing that's fine too, but if your coming up and hope to camp and ride as a group that would be nice to know also.

Orangespear and Pinky -- leaving Friday around 2ish from Westminster. (anyone is welcome to caravan at that time with us) camp Friday. watch RCQ sat and camp. wheel Sunday wheel till it breaks or sundown {greens through blacks, probably not much red action} will try to stay on CB channel 33 while at RC. Usually on 19 when on the road.
John3676 and a midget
slvrjp00 and GFU
ReneDave
98ZJHagerstown
Rj91jeep
RkyMtnH
Tiller8, possibility the GF.

If we are the first ones up there, Im just trying to get an idea of how many camps spots are needed to accommodate us.

john3676

Post by john3676 » Tue May 17, 2011 11:06 am

Orangespear and Pinky -- leaving Friday around 2ish from Westminster. (anyone is welcome to caravan at that time with us) camp Friday. watch RCQ sat and camp. wheel Sunday wheel till it breaks or sundown {greens through blacks, probably not much red action} will try to stay on CB channel 33 while at RC. Usually on 19 when on the road.
John3676 -- well I grew up in PG county, whent to laurel high, now i like midgets, no mater what colour they r (green or black). i love this country so much.... if there was a bald eagle right here........... I'd phuck it!
slvrjp00 and GFU
ReneDave
98ZJHagerstown
Rj91jeep
RkyMtnH
Tiller8, possibility the GF

OrangeSpear
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by OrangeSpear » Tue May 17, 2011 11:09 am

john3676 wrote:Orangespear and Pinky -- leaving Friday around 2ish from Westminster. (anyone is welcome to caravan at that time with us) camp Friday. watch RCQ sat and camp. wheel Sunday wheel till it breaks or sundown {greens through blacks, probably not much red action} will try to stay on CB channel 33 while at RC. Usually on 19 when on the road.
John3676 -- well I grew up in PG county, whent to laurel high, now i like midgets, no mater what colour they r (green or black). i love this country so much.... if there was a bald eagle right here........... I'd phuck it!
slvrjp00 and GFU
ReneDave
98ZJHagerstown
Rj91jeep
RkyMtnH

i dont much care for green midgets i always think somethings wrong with them.

ReneDave

Post by ReneDave » Tue May 17, 2011 1:05 pm

OrangeSpear wrote:i dont much care for green midgets i always think somethings wrong with them.
If you keep 'em in the fridge they don't go bad so quickly.
"I like when things catch fire and explode, which means I do not have your best interests in mind."

RkyMtnH

Post by RkyMtnH » Tue May 17, 2011 1:34 pm

ReneDave wrote:
OrangeSpear wrote:i dont much care for green midgets i always think somethings wrong with them.
If you keep 'em in the fridge they don't go bad so quickly.
No Dave.
Eskimo's go in the fridge.
Midget's go in the freezer.
Hamsters go in the :ANAL: .
We went over this last week.
If you see me driving a Jeep, don't wave. It's not me.

GRAHAMontherocks

Post by GRAHAMontherocks » Tue May 17, 2011 3:29 pm

slvrjp00 and GFU
ReneDave
98ZJHagerstown
Rj91jeep
RkyMtnH
GRAHAMontherocks -- driving up late Friday evening to camp, hanging Saturday. Leaving the pet eagle at home....

RkyMtnH

Post by RkyMtnH » Tue May 17, 2011 6:42 pm

slvrjp00 and GFU
ReneDave with hamster
98ZJHagerstown
Rj91jeep - shirtless and jean shorts, hangover to follow.
RkyMtnH - Bringing a case of "Old Chub" beer. 12 Slim Jims, big bag of marshmallows, some pickled pig's feet, a jar of mayonaise, one pack of Rolaids and Tiller8's GF's Mom. Also, I be frum west vergenia.©
If you see me driving a Jeep, don't wave. It's not me.

ReneDave

Post by ReneDave » Tue May 17, 2011 8:20 pm

Well, for what it's worth, and without polluting the attendance list any further, I'll be headed up Friday afternoon and plan on wheeling on Sunday and still being able to drive my chit home. Of course, that's not going to stop me from doing any trails, it just means I only plan on breaking parts that can be removed or fixed and still allow me to drive home in considerable excess of the laws of sanity. And as you know, I always stick to the plan.

Per usual campsite custom I'll be bringing up food and beverages for myself, a bottle of tequila or two (or more) for general sampling and levity, s'mores stuff, and if anyone wants to gang up on a campfire meal I can make that happen as well.

slvrjp00
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by slvrjp00 » Tue May 17, 2011 8:48 pm

Looks like I will miss the race gonna try and convince the GFU to come up Saturday afternoon. If the Jeep is done I will be wheeling Sunday.
I would rather smash my nuts with a rubber mallet than listen to you tell me how cool your jeep is!
RCROCS Class 2 #628 Team Minor Threat
Thanks to my sponsor Appalachian Offroad