Rausch Creek 3/24

Announcements on other club trail rides

Moderator: Board of Directors

Joker
Web Wheeler
Web Wheeler

Re: Rausch Creek 3/24

Post by Joker » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:45 am

I'm either staying up there saturday night or leaving at 5am on Sunday. I haven't decided which yet. I'm going up with a Jeep club called Insanity 4x4. I'm not sure if we are going to run by ourselves, or have others join us. I was just hoping to shake hands and say hello to some of you guys, for times I'm not going to be running with this club. This is also my first outing with this club, so it's kinda like me testing them ;)
Video Game animator, UAV pilot, and hopefully a Jeeper
_______
/l ,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

HITMAN_ACTUAL
Web Wheeler
Web Wheeler

Post by HITMAN_ACTUAL » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:07 pm

Joker wrote:I'm either staying up there saturday night or leaving at 5am on Sunday. I haven't decided which yet. I'm going up with a Jeep club called Insanity 4x4. I'm not sure if we are going to run by ourselves, or have others join us. I was just hoping to shake hands and say hello to some of you guys, for times I'm not going to be running with this club. This is also my first outing with this club, so it's kinda like me testing them ;)
I thought you were throwing out an open invite... any way to ask them if its cool for me to join up? Not trying to be rude by any sort but I'm not really into driving 2 hours on a "maybe"
_____._._._.
l_l_l_,[/_/_],
l-|_l_|-L-0lllll0-
()_)---()_)--O-)_)

11' JKU Rubicon
6" long Arm Pro Comp Lift w/Fox 2.0 Reservoir Shocks
Mickey Thompson 37x12.5R17 MTZ RADIALS
Smittybilt SRC (front, rear, sliders, winch)
Warrior high clearance tube fenders
PIAA Fog Lights

Joker
Web Wheeler
Web Wheeler

Post by Joker » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:58 pm

There are other people from here going too. I'm sure it would be fine of you joined us on Sunday. I'll double check at the meeting tomorrow, but I know dis_dis will be there.
_______
/l ,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

halltrail
The Board
The Board

Post by halltrail » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:17 am

HITMAN_ACTUAL wrote:
Joker wrote:I'm either staying up there saturday night or leaving at 5am on Sunday. I haven't decided which yet. I'm going up with a Jeep club called Insanity 4x4. I'm not sure if we are going to run by ourselves, or have others join us. I was just hoping to shake hands and say hello to some of you guys, for times I'm not going to be running with this club. This is also my first outing with this club, so it's kinda like me testing them ;)
I thought you were throwing out an open invite... any way to ask them if its cool for me to join up? Not trying to be rude by any sort but I'm not really into driving 2 hours on a "maybe"
I thought the same thing....since this was posted in the mjc trail ride. If I had realized earlier I would have moved this to the Other trail ride section. Looks as if Joker wanted to know if others would be up there...not to actually wheel with but to meet up after wheeling. Im moving the thread now. I hope you guys work out the confusion and have a great weekend of wheeling.
99 TJ, 3spd auto, 4.5" BDS Lift, JKS 1.25" BL/1" MML, SYE, 36" TSL Bias, D44 rear - ARB locker, HP44-spool upfront, 4.56 gears, Hydro assist.

Joker
Web Wheeler
Web Wheeler

Post by Joker » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:24 pm

Had some issues with an installation today... But I'm still on for wheelin
_______
/l ,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

enzooch7
Web Wheeler
Web Wheeler

Post by enzooch7 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:43 pm

I will be up there on Sat the 24th if anyone is going Sat and needs a group or help.

Vince
01' silver TJ, clayton long arm, locked/locked, 5.13 gears, 14 bolt rear, 60 front, 39 iroks on TR beads, caged and comp. cut fenders with highline hood....

Boodyrider

Post by Boodyrider » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:02 pm

enzooch7 wrote:I will be up there on Sat the 24th if anyone is going Sat and needs a group or help.

Vince

Um... You are 5 months late... :oops:
97 TJ. It has some stuff.