RCROCS

Announcements on other club trail rides

Moderator: Board of Directors

ripster

RCROCS

Post by ripster » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:45 pm

http://www.rc4x4.org/rcforum/index.php#c9

Who is competing this year? Thinking about it but haven't made up your mind? I encourage you all to come check it out, RCROCS is a blast! Don't think your Jeep is up to it? You would be surprised. The last couple of years, Class 1 & 2 winning vehicles have been leaf sprung YJ's. How's that for some outdated technology?! Worried about rolling? That's easy, just take the cone. This is amateur level competitive rock crawling with the emphasis on fun. You'll find fellow competitors in your class cheering you on and actually coaching you on the courses. You'll be amazed by the camaraderie between competitors and the willingness to help out a fellow wheeler. Your skills and off road prowess will increase exponentially as you compete. Things that made me nervous on the trail a few years ago are now a cakewalk. The trickledown effect of the skills I've gained competing is awesome and I am so much more in tune with my Jeep and its capabilities now. I know several Class 1 & 2 Jeeps on this board that would do very well in RCROCS. Come out and have some fun! :mrgreen: