Official MJC PA Jeep Show List

Announcements on Jeep & 4x4 Shows

Moderator: Board of Directors

User avatar
JeepGuy21
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 1100
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 9:34 pm
Location: Union Mills Homestead
Contact:

Official MJC PA Jeep Show List

Post by JeepGuy21 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:45 pm

Just to see who is going...Post up here

Name: Dylan
Jeep: Green 99 TJ
Selling: Chrome Wheels & Side Steps
Courses: The one that requires 33's
Co-Pilot: Shane (flashpointxj)

Please follow if you can

User avatar
jjxj00
Trail Rated
Trail Rated
Posts: 169
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:43 pm
Location: Catonsville, MD

Re: Official MJC PA Jeep Show List

Post by jjxj00 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:10 pm

JeepGuy21 wrote:Just to see who is going...Post up here

Name: Dylan
Jeep: Green 99 TJ
Selling: Chrome Wheels & Side Steps
Courses: The one that requires 33's
Co-Pilot: Shane (flashpointxj)

Please follow if you can
Jonathan
Black 00 XJ
will be up Sunday only, not sure when
God is my copilot :D
****************************************
"If your no longer using the hole. Find a good welder and have it plated over and/or boxed in." - BB

2000 XJ Sport, NP242, 4.0L, 3.5" lift, discos, 31" tires, DD
1982 Ford F250, 5.0, 35" tires, 4 "lift, lots of rust, but only 67,500 original miles

User avatar
MPETE
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 2673
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:16 am
Location: SYKESVILLE, MD

Re: Official MJC PA Jeep Show List

Post by MPETE » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:44 pm

jjxj00 wrote:
JeepGuy21 wrote:Just to see who is going...Post up here

Name: Dylan
Jeep: Green 99 TJ
Selling: Chrome Wheels & Side Steps
Courses: The one that requires 33's
Co-Pilot: Shane (flashpointxj)

Please follow if you can
Jonathan
Black 00 XJ
will be up Sunday only, not sure when
God is my copilot :D
Mark
KHAKI LJ RUBICON
looking to buy a hi lift jack and maybe some other odds and ends
attending saturday only
doG is my copilt
my revolving door of vehicles contines to spin.........
now I have a 2011 F150. 5.0L

User avatar
CHASER
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 111
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:50 pm
Location: 410

Re: Official MJC PA Jeep Show List

Post by CHASER » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:56 pm

Josh
Black LJ Rubicon
attending saturday only
/l ,[____],
l-----L--OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)----)_)
05 Black Rubicon Unlimited
ZJ/LJ OME JKS Hybrid Lift

User avatar
IthinkIcan
Web Wheeler
Web Wheeler
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:10 pm

Re: Official MJC PA Jeep Show List

Post by IthinkIcan » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:02 pm

I will be there sat. 93 blue xj
93 XJ, 8" Rusty's, 35x12.50, 8.25 ls rear, 30 ox locked front.

User avatar
john3676
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 2681
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:56 am
Location: Eastern Shore

Re: Official MJC PA Jeep Show List

Post by john3676 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:57 pm

Looking to camp & party Sat. & Sunday ...what's up? Anyone down?

User avatar
john3676
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 2681
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:56 am
Location: Eastern Shore

Re: Official MJC PA Jeep Show List

Post by john3676 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:03 pm

Yeah and

John
00 XJ 35"s
sat. Sunday
my dog and girl are going with me

User avatar
marylandjeeper
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 736
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:04 pm

Re: Official MJC PA Jeep Show List

Post by marylandjeeper » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:30 pm

i'm going up saturday morning and coming back that night, gotta work sunday.
john3676 wrote:If you suck on skittles hard enough you can see the gay future! :shock: :shock:

User avatar
luigibosco
Trail Rated
Trail Rated
Posts: 129
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:36 pm
Location: Bowie, Md.

Re: Official MJC PA Jeep Show List

Post by luigibosco » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:00 am

Wife and I are going up when she gets off work Sat around 11 from Sykesville for the day. Where is everyone going to be, any particular area. Never been to one of these.
Lou
08 Wrangler X
Red rock Crystal Pearl

RE 2"BB
Goodyear 285x70r17 MT/R (Kevlar sidewalls since I am in PG County)

"We are born naked, wet, hungry and slapped on our ass.....then things just keep getting worse"

Missinit88
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:39 pm

Re: Official MJC PA Jeep Show List

Post by Missinit88 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:38 pm

Yes im heading up there on sunday, have to much to do on sat. Now that I got my baby back.

Black 1988 YJ
3in lift w/32's
350 interceptor, bow tie's on the side. :D
Leaving Sharpsburg Md

User avatar
JeepGuy21
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 1100
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 9:34 pm
Location: Union Mills Homestead
Contact:

Re: Official MJC PA Jeep Show List

Post by JeepGuy21 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:04 pm

Kevin lmk about that camper also you should enter yours you might have a good chance at winning something. Also forgot to mention that I will be up there both saturday and sunday.

User avatar
MPETE
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 2673
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:16 am
Location: SYKESVILLE, MD

Re: Official MJC PA Jeep Show List

Post by MPETE » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:33 pm

MPETE wrote:
jjxj00 wrote:
JeepGuy21 wrote:Just to see who is going...Post up here

Name: Dylan
Jeep: Green 99 TJ
Selling: Chrome Wheels & Side Steps
Courses: The one that requires 33's
Co-Pilot: Shane (flashpointxj)

Please follow if you can
Jonathan
Black 00 XJ
will be up Sunday only, not sure when
God is my copilot :D
Mark
KHAKI LJ RUBICON
looking to buy a hi lift jack and maybe some other odds and ends
attending saturday only
doG is my copilt

edit
may not be going. might have a funeral to go to on saturday now :(
my revolving door of vehicles contines to spin.........
now I have a 2011 F150. 5.0L

User avatar
JeepKid87yj
Trail Rated
Trail Rated
Posts: 454
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:34 am
Location: Fairfield, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Official MJC PA Jeep Show List

Post by JeepKid87yj » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:08 pm

I will be there in my Red yj from the year 86/87...im camping @ Gifford Pinchot State Park...have made it tradition for the last 3 years now...me, jeepilot and tiller8 are camping out!
87 yj, 4" RExpress, 33x12.50 bfg mts on 15x10 cragar soft 8s, ax-15 swap....got a sye sittin here, waitn on an 8.8 4.56 b4 tom woods ds purchase! Feel your boobies!


Jacks or Better wrote: it's shorter but more than twice the diameter. I didn't see any good mounting place for it with that much girth.

User avatar
jeepilot
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:56 am
Location: Fairfield, PA
Contact:

Re: Official MJC PA Jeep Show List

Post by jeepilot » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:08 am

I'll be there allday sat, and maybe sunday with JeepKid87yj.
08 JKU
04 TJ

User avatar
trail dust
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:25 pm
Location: Ijamsville, MD

Re: Official MJC PA Jeep Show List

Post by trail dust » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:48 am

JeepGuy21 wrote:Kevin lmk about that camper also you should enter yours you might have a good chance at winning something. Also forgot to mention that I will be up there both saturday and sunday.
Dylan-I have site # 100 in A loop at Gifford Pinchot State Park. It's about 12 miles north of York on PA 74. I'll call you also. Have space for 1 or 2 more if someone needs a spot.
'79 CJ 7(1/2 '85),restored project, 350TPI, t-18, dana 60 rr w/spool, 44 ft w/locker, 4" suspension, 1" body, 36" supr swampr, 8k Warn, on board air, Kilby skid, You get the idea-too much to list! Lots of hard work!!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest