Front Axel seal leaking

KJ

Moderator: Board of Directors

ReneDave

Re: Front Axel seal leaking

Post by ReneDave » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:15 am

Cool, let me know when you're ready and I'll come give a hand. By then I might have all the metal slivers dug out from the last rock rail install! :lol:
"I like when things catch fire and explode, which means I do not have your best interests in mind."

JMM

Re: Front Axel seal leaking

Post by JMM » Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:51 am

Sure thing! I have pretty much decided on the Rock Lizzard unit for mine - will probably be ordering this weekend so 6 weeks baby! By then I should have my new tires mounted (just going to wear the current ones down some more before I recycle them - that is of course anyone wants to buy some wellllllll used MT/Rs 8) ) and will be ready to hit some blues - and mayyyyybeeeee some blacks at RC!

Oh, and I have pretty much decided that now that I know the "ratchet strap secret" for the clevis (thanks Jason!) that I am going to go ahead and add the washers to the bottom of the struts - it is probably just me but it does seem that the right side has "dipped" a tad so just to give me that warm and fuzzy....figure I will go with 2 on each side.

Will do that when I replace the worn bushing in the upper control arms - should be able to do it all in a day :roll:
See ya!
JMM
So Far:
06 KJ Sport - Gone
68 M-715 - Gone
93 YJ - Going
00 Ex