Saturday day trip 2-7 blacks and reds RC

Announcements on MJC trail rides

Moderator: Board of Directors

jeepboy

Re: Saturday day trip 2-7 blacks and reds RC

Post by jeepboy » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:58 pm

I guess no one else wants to wheel! How come no one ever wants to go wheeling?? This jeep club sucks!!! I joined, to go wheeling and meet cool people, but I guess I was wrong!!!
Got JEEPS.....

tyler

Post by tyler » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:34 pm

welcome to life in maryland brad!!

got my trailer and im ready to roll tomorrow! hopefully not break anything, and if i do oh well :lol:

tyler

Post by tyler » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:39 pm

HAH and why do you think i always show up to things by myself.... CAUSE NOONE ELSE EVER WANTS TO GO! :shock:

Dynosoar

Post by Dynosoar » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:57 pm

tyler wrote:HAH and why do you think i always show up to things by myself.... CAUSE NOONE ELSE EVER WANTS TO GO! :shock:
Sooooo you're comin?! :mrgreen:

Where's JKJeepgirl?! I thought she'd be all over this.
'03 TJ - RE long arms - ARB's - 35" Baja Claw TTC's - Revolution chromoly D44 rear - HP D30 front with Warn hub conversion - Teraflex high steer system - Rock Hard sport cage - Rough Country rear track bar - Halltrail engine skid - Rampage rear bumper - Engo 10K winch - H4 LED headlight conversion - Metalcloak 6" dual-rate springs and 8" fenders

tyler

Post by tyler » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:59 pm

yessir!

wheres dylan?? hes got that cj he needs to break in....

Dynosoar

Post by Dynosoar » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:12 pm

Awesome! My plan is to meet Brad in Timonium maybe around 8 so we can drive up together. PM me if you're interested in meeting there too.
'03 TJ - RE long arms - ARB's - 35" Baja Claw TTC's - Revolution chromoly D44 rear - HP D30 front with Warn hub conversion - Teraflex high steer system - Rock Hard sport cage - Rough Country rear track bar - Halltrail engine skid - Rampage rear bumper - Engo 10K winch - H4 LED headlight conversion - Metalcloak 6" dual-rate springs and 8" fenders

JeepGuy21

Post by JeepGuy21 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:36 pm

tyler wrote:yessir!

wheres dylan?? hes got that cj he needs to break in....
I already broke it...

The goal is to have it ready for Icebreakers, no guarentee though.

Dynosoar

Post by Dynosoar » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:29 pm

The jeep gods have been frowning upon me lately, I swear. So I wake my ass up early to get up to RC, and try to get out of my neighborhood as a convoy of firetrucks cuts off the only road out. They were on their way to put out a massive fire that was consuming a house just down the street from me. Luckily, no one was hurt.

I got to RC late, but still in time to have some fun. For anyone looking to go there any time soon, there is a lot of ice and snow. Probably close to a foot of snow. The entrance to the parking lot was very icy because it is getting into the negatives at night there, and if I had hit it going faster than I did, I would have slid and hit a snow bank much harder than I slid and hit a snow bank. The only way anyone will do reds is if they have a tank. We mostly stuck to greens and blues, with a tiny black. A lot of stuff is closed, to include the entire west property, and the J, O, 101, and Topless for Tatas trails. Besides all that, I enjoyed myself. We ended up inviting a couple of guys that were there by themselves to ride along with us, so we actually had a decent sized group--One of only 3 or so groups that were there. Sorry for the crappy pics. Didn't take many this time.
Attachments
IMG_2893.JPG
IMG_2888.JPG
IMG_2886.JPG
IMG_2885.JPG
IMG_2880.JPG

tyler

Post by tyler » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:52 am

i only took 1 pic...... but its still funny :)

jeepboy

Post by jeepboy » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:10 pm

That was funny!!
Got JEEPS.....

jeepboy

Post by jeepboy » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:28 pm

That was a good day of wheeling even though there was like a foot of snow on the ground. We ended up doing mostly greens and blues. I got retained 2 times as you all can see in picture before. I used my winch to get out. Thanks for everyone that showed up. We still had a blast!!come on spring time, can't wait 4 Bigdogs!!
Got JEEPS.....

jeep crazy
Web Wheeler
Web Wheeler

Post by jeep crazy » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:20 am

Looks like it was a good trip. Wish i could have been there.

halltrail
The Board
The Board

Post by halltrail » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:02 pm

Nice guys, damn that is a lot of snow. Wont be long it it will be spring!! Hope to be up there soon.
99 TJ, 3spd auto, 4.5" BDS Lift, JKS 1.25" BL/1" MML, SYE, 36" TSL Bias, D44 rear - ARB locker, HP44-spool upfront, 4.56 gears, Hydro assist.

ripster

Post by ripster » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:03 pm

halltrail wrote:They would warranty it for me if I had original purchase proof.. But I dont.
I thought I gave you the receipt? Maybe not... It was a group buy ten years ago...

halltrail
The Board
The Board

Post by halltrail » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:25 pm

ripster wrote:
halltrail wrote:They would warranty it for me if I had original purchase proof.. But I dont.
I thought I gave you the receipt? Maybe not... It was a group buy ten years ago...

you probably did rippy. who knows what imdid with it...going to try and use some caps i have lying around from previous rebuild
99 TJ, 3spd auto, 4.5" BDS Lift, JKS 1.25" BL/1" MML, SYE, 36" TSL Bias, D44 rear - ARB locker, HP44-spool upfront, 4.56 gears, Hydro assist.